Skip to content
- Another GOP Congressman Says He Will Vote for Marijuana Legalization Bill - A third Republican congressman said that he is going to be voting in favour of a marijuana legalization bill the House is set to take up after this month. Rep. Don Young (R-AK), cochair of the Congressional Cannabis Caucus, stated in a meeting with Alaska Public Media a week he’s supportive of this Marijuana Opportunity,” … Continue reading "Another GOP Congressman Says He Will Vote for Marijuana Legalization Bill"
- Legalizing Pot Not Linked to Increase in Traffic Deaths - Legalizing pot for recreational or medical purposes is not connected with an uptick in traffic deaths, according to another study released this month. Kansas State University graduate student Andrew Young looked at statistics on average traffic deaths over 23 decades and employed two models to estimate the effect of cannabis reform on street safety. “Legalizing … Continue reading "Legalizing Pot Not Linked to Increase in Traffic Deaths"
- Joe Biden Pot Legalization Will Be a Priority in 2021 if Elected - Joe Biden pot legalization will be a major priority in 2021 if he is elected senators say. “It ought to be, among other things, a recognition that much of what’s occurred over the past 20 to 25 years in our own nation is that we’ve criminalized being black, being brownish, being immigrant, being bad, chemical … Continue reading "Joe Biden Pot Legalization Will Be a Priority in 2021 if Elected"
- Pot Use with Youth Stable During Legalization - Pot use among high school students has shrunk during recreational cannabis legalization, study from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and prevention shows. The biennial Youth Risk Behavior Survey (YRBS), published on Friday, analyzed life use among youth in addition to the distinct measure of present (or beyond 30-day) pot intake. It found that life … Continue reading "Pot Use with Youth Stable During Legalization"
- Pot Causes Twelve Hour Erection - Clinicians at a recently released case study have concluded that pot was the probable culprit for a 32-year-old person’s persistent, painful erections. It is a rare and curious illustration of marijuana being correlated with what is called clinical jargon as priapism–an erection lasting over four hours that is not associated with sexual activity. Priapism may … Continue reading "Pot Causes Twelve Hour Erection"
- Legalizing Pot Decreases Youth Marijuana Treatment Admissions - Does marijuana for adults result in a tidal wave of adolescents heading to cure? Not according to a new study from Temple University, in which investigators actually discovered declines in youth entrance rates for difficulty pot usage in two lawful nations. If that is occurring, the analysis found that treatment admissions info to date show … Continue reading "Legalizing Pot Decreases Youth Marijuana Treatment Admissions"
- New Jersey Wants Legal Pot and Higher Taxes on Pot Sales - Legal Pot and Higher Taxes on Pot Sales Favored in New Jersey New Jersey voters are ardently in favor of a referendum to legalize pot that is in their ballots this November–and many assistance of placing a tax rate for cannabis that is greater than the conventional sales tax–according to another poll. The survey, commissioned … Continue reading "New Jersey Wants Legal Pot and Higher Taxes on Pot Sales"
- Pot Mouthwash, Study Shows It Works Better Than Regular Products - Is pot the near future of mouthwash? Businesses racing to create cannabis-based health products state cannabidiol (CBD) and other cannabis-derived chemicals are emerging as promising new tools to stop oral health problems like gingivitis and plaque. The cannabinoid mouthwash was more effective at killing germs than just two popular over-the-counter compounds. “Most of these reported … Continue reading "Pot Mouthwash, Study Shows It Works Better Than Regular Products"